Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trunk In My Butt

I am long overdue to post some of the funny things that our little Addison Cayton has been saying. So here goes...

Addy asks, "Watch Wiggles?".
Mommy says no.
Addy retorts, "No give me hard time".

I can't quite recall what made him to respond with this statement, but a few months ago he told me that he had some trunk in his butt.

Today we had yet another two hour delay (and a power outage, just to spice things up) and the kids were playing in the living room. Addy left to go get something, came back in, walked over to Maya and said, "Here I are!"

Since we had no power I took Addy to the mall for something to do, and he loves to ride the escalator. So we rode up and down a few times and when we were done he asked me to ride the eskimolater again.

No comments: