Monday, May 30, 2011

The Lemonade Button

Tonight at bedtime Addy had a lot to say. Here are a few things we talked about.
We started out by discussing that we should go to the store and buy another brother for Maya. A little brother would be best, he thought. Addy also suggested we purchase another Mommy for me. I have visions of a mommy who could cook, do laundry and watch the kids on date night.
Then we moved on to growing bigger. Addy said that if we push the red button (?) he'll get WEALLY tall like daddy(arm stretched high overhead as far as it will reach). So we chatted about the red button for awhile, and then I found out there is a lemonade button, and if we push that one, we get WEALLY tall like daddy and mommy, and grow really big hands.
I had knee surgery on Wednesday and we have been talking about getting my stiches removed. He asked if "Mr. Tickles" would take the stiches out for me. Mr. Tickles is the water pik at the dentist office.

No comments: