Monday, August 25, 2008

Decision time

I think this blog will be a great way to communicate w/family and friends who are farther away about zee bebe'. I originally set it up for my jewelry/web business, but why not use it for both?

We are 37 weeks and counting. The baby is breech and I think we are going to opt for a scheduled c-section. Tomorrow we meet with the doctor's to discuss the ultrasound results (a complete breech, he's sitting criss-cross applesauce in there! can you tell I have a 5YO already?) and set up a plan. I could have an external version done, where they attempt to turn the baby from the outside, but it's painful and can be risky. I'm not much for pain, we don't get along.

Tonight I began packing my hospital bag, it won't be long now! I wonder how many chocolate bars I can smuggle into my bag...

No comments: